Saturday, January 10, 2009

Today at work

Every day I must admire U23D and the employment policy. One more than the other. Can you guess which?

I thought I might share this one. I kept this reel box from Dark Knight. It was meant only as a spacer. But DKP felt it so important to label everything. Including empty boxes. "This is an empty box." Oh by the way, if you read below this empty box was screened and approved along with the other 42 reels of film. I guess the empty box passed the quality check. There were no visual concerns with this empty box.



Inspecting a 15,000 watt xenon lamp that came in yesterday.



This is Jayson. Jayson is surprised that I am taking a picture of him. If not for the flash, it's really actually quite dark.



I was unhappy with the look of disdain on his face when I snuck a picture of him. So I put him to work scooping up packing peanuts out of a box and into the garbage. If he got any on the floor I would send him to Paul and his pen. Needless to say, Jayson was incredibly careful.



Because of the way I rule the booth kingdom, my team members hate me.






I needed to go and check the CCU and make sure the feed temp was still holding

So far it is but if I see that go up to 90 again, I'll be well, sending Paul over with his pen.






To get there I had to pass through this door. I keep strict security measures.
Damn right. I posted this note 5 years ago and not a soul has dared remove it.




And force will be used to protect this and other areas. Deadly force. Will. Not may. Here at Jordan Commons we take security very seriously. At least I do. While I was out that direction I took a look at the other auditoriums. Just a quick glance. And only what the computers told me. Uh oh.... #4 went to shit for some reason. Just kidding, we took it off the network on purpose for another beta test. Oh look! Yes man is going to start soon in #7! What a freaking stupid show. I hated it. Don't know why exactly. I usually enjoy getting a chuckle out of stupid-funny.



Came back over to the IMAX and checked our LOST monitor. Doesn't it look like something out of the show LOST?



My desk. Finally about to eat some lunch while stewing over the prefeature logs. Woo hoo!!! That's called fun!

Dammit!!! Lunch is broken up because Paul came to attack Aaron in my office. I had to break it up. Paul and that pen. I can't count the victims...

No comments: