Thursday, September 11, 2008

Today at work

So today at work I reasearched Mitutoyo dial indicators.

Prayed that my Vmail light would not start blinking again.
Moved around piles of papers.
I actually did eat today!
Vacuumed the IMAX booth.
Fretted and cursed the lamp flow. I think it's the projector's time of the month.
Or not rather. Shit, only a pump rebuild will get this bitch back up to 4 GPM.
Looked at my U23D poster. U2 rocks the booth! Oh, and so does the Employment policy.
My coffee wound up finding a home next to that $20,000 piece of glass. I'm not worried.

Dark Knight is out of sync in this millisecond.
Only 59 minutes and 15 seconds until we prep the show all over again. Yay!
Looked over some notes I took in Toronto. CYA means something. They taught it.
Adam dropped off the cables I loaned him on Tuesday.
I decided Jayson would rebuild this table while I was off. He he.




No comments: